Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Golden Rule


In my 25 life span in this wicked earth, I've always believed and practice in the golden rule. Lately, I have this theory that it's not true. I mean I've been practicing that god damn rule and people is still treating me like shit! I don't give a damn of the things they do, I'm not judgemental in fact, I'm open-minded. But the people around me are like vultures, trying to find fault in me so they can back bite me and they other people bout my shortcomings. Grrrrrr! Old people really have a lot of insecurities. I told my friend "She, I no longer believe in the golden rule. I've been practicing it for ages and yet the people around me likes to say bad things bout me. Most of them aren't even true!!!". My friend's response was "Because they do not practice the golden rule. If they are, then you won't experience those things". She has a point and now, kinda enjoying the bitch that I'am. Ok, don't judge me there but you have no idea what I've been through.

No comments: